The unique super lightweight design delivers a complete all-round solution for parents as this inline stroller is suitable twins or even multiple age children. With various configurations to help parents on the go making sure the babies are safe and comfortable. The unique frame design even allows for the toddler to be seated in upper front position ensuring your toddler can still enjoy the view.
Seat Unit Features
• a bassinet for your infant baby
• the bassinet is from birth to bub sitting upright and the seat from 3 months to 18kg
• an upright seat with 3 easy recline positions for your baby to be seated in the optimum position for napping, gazing out into the world or cruising
• a toddler seat for your growing child who still needs a ride, when their little legs are too sore to walk
• a reversible seat – designed to forward face so bub can see out into the world or rear face, so bub can share specials moments with only you
• a seat that is suitable for all climates as it has a summer seat that converts to a winter seat
• the quality textiles of the seat and hood are luxurious so your baby is always comfortable
• the summer seat has increased airflow with side and back air vents so your baby does not overheat in the humid summer months
• the winter seat has extra padding and support to keep your baby snug in the chilly winter months
• an adjustable sliding harness for easy adjustment of the harness in the summer seat
• a super lightweight summer seat at only 3.5kg per seat making this stroller even lighter than other inline strollers
• an ergonomically designed seat is better for your baby, with luxurious padding providing optimal support for your baby whilst sleeping, playing or daydreaming
• the seat comes in 2 colour options black and grey
• a lightweight frame at only 9.5kg including the wheels
• an easy two trigger smart fold, leaving wheels upright protecting your frame from damage over time
• a compact fold frame size at W61.5 x L84 x H38cm
• a soft elastic tether strap attached to the frame, so you don’t have to worry about losing the stroller or your baby
• independent suspension for a comfy vibration free ride especially for the most precious of cargo – your baby
• an easy single linked foot brake system
|What Is Included||Aluminium frame
2x All in one unit seats
Adjustable 5-point harness with padding
4x Eva wheels
Built-in sun drape
Built-in front pocket
|Open Single Stroller Dimension||W61.5 x L89 x H119cm|
|Open Double Stroller Dimension||W61.5 x L120 x H119cm|
|Folded Frame Dimension||W61.5 x L84 x H38cm|
|Carton 1 (Frame)||W47.5cm x L80cm x H19cm|
|Carton 2 (Seat)||W41cm x L85cm x H19cm|
|Handle Height||Multi position from 80 to 107cm|
|Age Range||Bassinet Seat Mode – Newborn to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Toddler Seat Mode– From 3 months to 18kg
|Rear Storage Capacity||4kg|
|Front Storage Capacity||2kg|
|Standards Testing||Tested to AS/NZS 2088:2013 – Prams and Strollers Safety Requirements|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us – Click Here|
|Product Care||Clean frame using a damp cloth and mild detergent.
Ensure that no residue of detergent is left on your frame.
Clean wheels and brakes using a clean cloth regularly.
Fabric covers can be gently washed by hand (mild detergent) with cold water.
Line dry flat in shade only.
Do not machine wash.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not dry clean.
Remember to regularly clean all moving parts, especially after a day out at the park or the beach.
Do not store in damp conditions.
For further information see your product packaging.
|Warranty||For warranty service, return your stroller to your local service centre for assessment.
132 – 134 Compton Road, Woodridge, QLD-4114
Unit 10/1060 Thompsons Rd, Cranbourne West, VIC-3977
1/85 Parraweena Rd, Caringbah, NSW-2229
If you are not located in any of the cities listed above, please contact us.